Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kat Reeder for LeSportsac



I am incredibly excited to announce my collaboration with LeSportsac Hawaii! This has been an almost year-long project filled with great experiences and I just couldn't wait to share this news with you.

As of July 2012, the new product line, titled "Moana Ahe" will be available exclusively in stores across Hawaii and Guam.

I was first tapped by LeSportsac in 2011 after my collaboration with singer Raiatea Helm. Throughout this process, the LeSportsac team (both Hawaii and New York) have been incredibly encouraging, giving me complete creative freedom. For any illustrator/designer working with any major luxury brand such as LeSportsac, this is a dream come true!

Join me Friday, July 27th for a signing event at the LeSportsac flagship store in Waikiki (Royal Hawaiian Center-Kalakaua Ave), 6pm. I will be there signing bags and meeting the fans.



No comments:

Post a Comment